We’re looking for a
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology, and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones.
About the Role
- Work closely within a team to define required data and methods to solve a given
- Develop efficient code that can drive innovative analyses of large datasets.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Combine models through ensemble modelling
- Perform exploratory analysis of datasets and communicate the results.
- Answer questions by using appropriate statistical techniques on the available data
- Take a self-motivated approach to your work
Qualifications & Experience:
Good knowledge of machine learning in data analytics, decision making systems,
regression, supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Comfortable with applying descriptive statistical methods and tools.
- Good presentation/communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good math skills.
- Experience with deep learning.
- MS degree in AI, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science or a related subject.
- Programming skills – Python, R, (C++, Java as a plus).
Would be a plus:
- PhD in AI, Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science or related
- Experience with MapReduce technologies (Hadoop, HIVE)
- Familiarity with NoSQL datastores such as HBASE
- Able to build meaningful visualizations of results
- Experience with data-mining methods and technologies
- Previous work with automotive or IoT data analytics
- Previous work on open source projects
- Previous experience with image recognition
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as
intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international