We’re looking for a
Customer Solutions Product Manager
Ukraine, France, UK, Poland
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology, and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. In 2022 CloudMade is seen a technology provider to major OEMs over the world.
Be the person behind the design and launch of the artificial intelligence automotive in-car solutions and apps in global markets.
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Product Specialist who will be responsible for solutions elaboration of our automotive OEM customers. This individual will work with CloudMade’s product delivery, design, and data science teams to deliver connected car systems and mobile applications. The role will involve travel to customer locations in Europe and USA.
- Direct communication with multiple stakeholders at major automotive OEMs, collecting pains, needs and expectations, and converting those into real products to be used by millions of drivers
- Defining products that are being built into vehicles for release between 2023 – 2026, from wireframes to technical requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Owning the product success metrics
- Guiding product delivery teams that are made up of designers, data scientists, solutions architects, and engineers
You are a highly self-motivated problem solver and team player with a positive attitude. You are a great critical thinker with excellent communication and negotiation skills who approaches situations with a win-win attitude. You are able to work completely autonomously, while in close coordination with the teams around you, constantly making your own decisions, taking responsibility and owning your work as a real entrepreneur would.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A skilled communicator and leader who is comfortable in the middle of the whirlwind of product management
- Analytical and data driven skills with strong instincts and impeccable taste, you stand at the intersection between marketing, design, and technology
- You have a technical background with several years of product management experience in delivering consumer applications, systems, and experiences
- 3 years of experience with the full product lifecycle from ideation and innovation through to commercialization and iterative improvement
- Automotive experience is helpful but not mandatory. You are ready to immerse yourself in CloudMade’s world and the world of today’s driver, to develop exceptional empathy with the end user
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and fully remote work available
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.