Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Customer Product Manager who will be responsible for solutions elaboration for our OEM and Tier 1 customers, and will work with CloudMade’s product delivery, design and data science teams to deliver connected car systems and applications.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Being a first point of contact for the Customer for product requirements management and elaboration
- Owning the process of requirements gathering, product/service definition, scoping, decision-making and technical implementation planning
- Working closely with design, development, QA and marketing teams to determine the best requirements, design and vision for the product
- Managing product backlog and priorities
- Cooperating with product managers to define the product strategy and roadmap according to our business values
- Understanding customer needs and delivering them to the development team.
You are a highly self-motivated problem solver with a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team. You have excellent communication and negotiation skills, approach situations from a win-win stance and are a great critical thinker. It is essential that you have very strong mathematical abilities and possess a fluent grasp of both written and spoken English — technical reading and writing are a must.
Qualifications and experience:
- Three years of experience across the full lifecycle of project implementation as a product owner, requirements manager or business analyst
- Experience in requirements gathering and scoping on-site
- Creativity – not just breaking down requirements for tasks from scope, but coming up with valuable ideas for the scope itself
- Experience in elaboration of technical requirements
- Proven experience of delivering a successful project from scratch
- Proven experience of successful UAT and the production launch of a product.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.