Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
As a Support Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the support and quality of the ‘on-field’ car demo drives with CloudMade products. This includes custom hardware and software components and operational work with embedded car staff, evaluating software effectiveness in real driving sessions.
- Target area geo-data generation, planning necessary routes applicable for demo drives
- Supporting demo-drives online and on-site in different time zones
- End-to-end flow verification of generated data using mobile applications (tablet, Head Unit in the car)
- Operating with a car Head Unit: root android device, installing necessary apps, deploying necessary files
- Log files analysis coming from the android device and Linux platform
- Creating an FAQ, user manual documentation
- Traveling around the world
- Communicating with sales and client teams.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Quick thinking and reactions, high level of diligence and proactive attitude
- Ability to work under stress
- Readiness to work on repetitive tasks
- Advanced English level
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy as well as attention to details
- QA background is a plus.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.