Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
Solutions managers are responsible for taking ideas, insights and innovations both within and outside CloudMade and turning these into marketable solutions. This covers the complete product life cycle – from ideation and business model creation through to deployment inside a customer program.
Typical responsibilities of a Solutions Manager are:
- Owning one or more solution roadmaps and got-to-market plans
- Market and trend analysis
- Producing sales collateral for the solution
- Participating in and from time to time leading sales meetings
- Working with the product management teams responsible for product roadmaps
- Working with stakeholders inside CloudMade including sales teams, program management teams and executive teams.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 years of experience in full lifecycle product management experience
- Proven ability to deliver innovate products into the market
- Proven ability to produce high quality sales and marketing collateral that sells a vision looking 2-5 years into the future
- Experience delivering great user experiences
- Experience innovating new business models
- Experience reporting into executive management
- Excellent communication skills in English
Considered as a plus:
- Proven track record in B2B platform sales
- Product marketing or marketing experience and/or acumen
- A track record creating solutions at a B2B platform company like Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Symantec, VMWare, Salesforce.