Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
Our Recruiting Team is looking for someone who loves finding great talent, working with candidates, partnering closely with hiring managers, and is passionate about being a partner to the business. This is an ideal role for a Recruiter who really wants to make an impact and grow with a great company.
If you are an open-minded, goal-oriented and likes facing new challenges please join us!
- Full-cycle recruitment starting from understanding business needs, role and requirements. Developing position description together with hiring manager. Developing recruitment plan, identifying process. Posting open position, searching, screening, reviewing and interviewing candidates, preparing short-listed candidates
- Processing candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Preparing and presenting offer, negotiating contract details
- Participating in recruitment excellence projects
- Participating in Employer branding building.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in a software development company or recruitment agency is a MUST
- Upper Intermediate level of English is a MUST
- Sourcing and recruiting experience for a consumer facing web/mobile projects with a high hiring bar
- The ability to recruit for a variety of roles and levels
- Demonstrated networking capabilities and creativity in sourcing
- Basic understanding of major programming technologies and principles is required
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.