Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
- Establish/support quality assurance and testing process for a product (Machine Learning, Java, C++ and Python libraries)
- Analyze business requirements and product audience to participate in feature requirements definition
- Come up with reasonable test documentation (test strategy, test plan, test suites etc.) for a product
- Create a set of automation test for testing Machine Learning libraries
- Integrate tests into the build pipelines with focus on continious delivery
- Work as a part of SCRUM team
- Possible QA team (small scale) leading.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Upper intermediate level of English is required
- 5+ years working experience in software quality assurance
- 3+ years experience developing any type of test automation
- Java/Python proven knowledge
- Machine Learning testing techniques
- Microservices testing experience
- Performance testing knowledge
- Proven international experience of communication, interaction, establishing/support a test process, organizing test reporting and presenting results
- Experience with CI
- Experience with SQL and Linux/Unix-based systems, git
- Experience participating in delivery process improvement
- Understanding of agile delivery methodology application in practice.
Would be a plus:
- Proven experience establishing continious delivery process
- C++ knowledge
- Prior experience developing automation testing frameworks from scratch
- Experience as a primary contact person for QA-related matters
- Computer science degree of similar.