CloudMade is the catalyst of change in the connected car industry. For decades cars have served the same purposes with the same interaction models and same business models. Now all of that is changing. The new era of connected cars is challenging and reshaping an industry. From electric vehicles to car sharing to on-demand taxis, multi-modal transportation and self-learning cars, CloudMade’s products are at the center of a new type of mobility.
Our products enable a vast number of connected car use cases ranging from personalized search to chassis customization to mobility apps to radically re-thought navigation. For too long the driver has been expected to learn how to use the car. We’ve flipped that idea on its head. Using CloudMade’s software the connected car learns about the driver, customizing every imaginable aspect of the car experience – from the tires to the screens in the cabin.
CloudMade’s leadership team is made up of industry veterans with startup and corporate successes behind them at companies like Psion, Microsoft, Macromedia, Oracle, Libratone, Harman-Kardon. We have offices in Sunnyvale (California), Munich (Germany), London (UK) and Kyiv (Ukraine).
About the Role
- Establish/support quality assurance and testing process for a product (Machine Learning, Java, C++ and Python libraries)
- Analyze business requirements and product audience to participate in feature requirements definition
- Come up with reasonable test documentation (test strategy, test plan, test suites etc.) for a product
- Create a set of automation test for testing Machine Learning libraries
- Integrate tests into the build pipelines with focus on continious delivery
- Work as a part of SCRUM team
- Possible QA team (small scale) leading
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Upper intermediate level of English is required
- 5+ years working experience in software quality assurance
- 3+ years experience developing any type of test automation
- Java/Python proven knowledge
- Machine Learning testing techniques
- Microservices testing experience
- Performance testing knowledge
- Proven international experience of communication, interaction, establishing/support a test process, organizing test reporting and presenting results
- Experience with CI
- Experience with SQL and Linux/Unix-based systems, git
- Experience participating in delivery process improvement
- Understanding of agile delivery methodology application in practice
Would be a plus:
- Proven experience establishing continious delivery process
- C++ knowledge
- Prior experience developing automation testing frameworks from scratch
- Experience as a primary contact person for QA-related matters
- Computer science degree of similar