Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We’re looking for an energetic and result-oriented Senior Program Manager with a strong understanding of and hands-on experience with Agile Methods, including Scrum. This individual will be responsible for managing complex programs with high visibility throughout the organization.
- Own project scoping, costing and sizing for SoWs
- Ensuring delivery within defined parameters: scope, quality, cost and timeline
- Focusing on quality: standards, processes and metrics
- Driving customer relationships: day-to-day communication, engagement, development, project negotiations, etc.
- Driving pre-sale activities
- Providing engineering support of the sales unit
- Ensuring all pre-sales activities proceed as expected
- Ensuring all delivery activities within the sales unit take place as expected or exceed expectations
- Taking responsibility for the overall success of the sales unit, playing a central role in sales.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diverse experience in international projects (ideally Automotive, Web or Mobile)
- Experience in managing Agile teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong leadership and a good sense of people management and motivational skills are very important
- The ability to elaborate on ideas and product requirements, explain technical concepts in simple ways, convey technical vision and concepts to business people
- Experience in fixed-price and T&M project management techniques and practices
- Technical experience in any functional domain
- MS/BS degree in computing sciences or equivalent work experience.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.