CloudMade is the catalyst of change in the connected car industry. For decades cars have served the same purposes with the same interaction models and same business models. Now all of that is changing. The new era of connected cars is challenging and reshaping an industry. From electric vehicles to car sharing to on-demand taxis, multi-modal transportation and self-learning cars, CloudMade’s products are at the center of a new type of mobility.
Our products enable a vast number of connected car use cases ranging from personalized search to chassis customization to mobility apps to radically re-thought navigation. For too long the driver has been expected to learn how to use the car. We’ve flipped that idea on its head. Using CloudMade’s software the connected car learns about the driver, customizing every imaginable aspect of the car experience – from the tires to the screens in the cabin.
CloudMade’s leadership team is made up of industry veterans with startup and corporate successes behind them at companies like Psion, Microsoft, Macromedia, Oracle, Libratone, Harman-Kardon. We have offices in Sunnyvale (California), Munich (Germany), London (UK) and Kyiv (Ukraine).
About the Role
You will be working on various CloudMade demo platforms – static demonstrator on iOS tablet, drivable car demo in real vehicle, smartphone app to showcase multiple CloudMade’s use cases.
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 3 years of iOS experience, 5 years of Objective-C development
- Understanding algorithms design, data structures, complexity and optimization
- Experience in client-server architecture, protocols
- Experience in Media, Multitasking, CoreData, Networking, Social Features of iOS
- Experience in TDD, Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Refactoring
- Experience in agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Good written and spoken English.
- 5 years of Mac OS/iOS Experience
- Solid knowledge of application’s architecture and design
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync clients development
- Solid knowledge of CoreData and multithreading
- Knowledge of encryption algorithms
- Fluent in English.