Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a strong Front – End Engineer who can jump into ongoing project in an early stage and lead the further development.
- Work on the web portal application which is built around the map
- Lead and mentor the front-end team
- Work closely with the other teams: design, back-end (Java, Python), product
- Review and improve the architecture of the project.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Good knowledge of patterns
- Good knowledge of React.js with Redux
- Good knowledge of HTTP and REST
- Experience with tooling: git, configuring JS project, webpack.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with mapping libraries (Leaflet, Mapbox GL JS)
- Experience with Docker.