Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with lots of different technologies like Yocto Project, Hadoop clusters, Kubernetes and Terraform in a constantly changing environment. You will deal with an interesting cloud infrastructure along with delivery to IoT devices. This position requires a proactive ‘monitor and automate all things’ mindset.
- Work on Hadoop clusters creation automation
- Work on release automation (Continuous Delivery)
- Work on build automation (Continuous Integration)
- Maintain build and development infrastructures and environments
- Participate in architecture meetings
- Communicate with other team members and help them when necessary
- Lead other members in DevOps practice and culture
- Deep work with Amazon services
- Create Automation as IAC
- Implement security best practice
- Participate in auditing of performance and security issues discovered during the release process
- Design, implement and support any tool related to DevOps architecture
- You will have enough freedom to propose your own ideas and be responsible for their implementation and results.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in IT (including 2+ years as a DevOps Engineer)
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Hadoop ecosyste
- Good experience of implementation using an infrastructure-as-code approach
- DevOps mindset
- Good written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (Python, Groovy, Go, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience in creating infrastructure
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Linux internals
- Experience with modern monitoring tools
- Experience with Yocto project
- Experience with Cloudera/HortonWorks solutions.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.