CloudMade is the catalyst of change in the connected car industry. For decades cars have served the same purposes with the same interaction models and the same business models. Now all of that is changing. A new era of connected cars is challenging and reshaping an entire industry. From electric vehicles to car-sharing to on-demand taxis, multimodal transportation and self-learning cars, CloudMade’s products are at the center of a new type of mobility.
CloudMade’s products enable a vast number of connected car use cases ranging from personalized searches to chassis customization to mobility apps to radically re-thought navigation. For too long the driver has been expected to learn how to use the car. We’ve flipped that idea on its head. Using CloudMade’s software, the connected car learns about the driver, customizing every imaginable aspect of the car experience, from the tires to the screens in the cabin.
About the Role
As a Senior C++ Engineer you will take part in building core CloudMade’s product – SDK for Connected Car services together with customization of its parts for specific clients.
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in working with C and C++
- Expertise in bug fixing and unit test coverage
- Good understanding of CMake Scripts
- Experience in supporting a product in production stage
- Strong OOP/ Design Patterns background
- Experience building cross-platform SDKs or applications (Windows, Linux, Android, iOS)
- Strong algorithmic and math skills
- Upper-intermediate level in spoken and written English
- SQLite, SpatiaLite
- Knowledge in navigation systems
- Experience in C++ 11.