Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager who will be able to exercise good judgement both internally with the teams he/she manages and externally in the way he/she communicates with customers. This person is extremely target driven, has a tough personality, is also demanding, not afraid to set goals and hold people accountable.
Typical responsibilities of a Sales Operations Manager are:
- Management of Lead Generation and Sales Admin teams
- Management of 5-6 FTE including Kyiv, Japan and North America, growing as the business grows
- Setting and managing KPIs for customer intelligence gathering, lead generation and outreach activities (Lead Gen).
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A track record of success managing teams of lead generators and sales admins in a target driven environment
- A demanding, take-no-prisoners approach to management and success creation
- Experience running lead generation and/or sales admin operations into North America and/or Western Europe
- Excellent written English
- Experience running lead gen operations into Japan
- Experience reporting into senior management (C-level or C-level −1)
Considered as a plus:
- Experience administering (or managing people who administer) Salesforce as well as a high degree of knowledge of the latest lead gen and sales tools.
- Strong sense of customer service
- Experience working closely with colleagues in North America, Europe or Japan.