CloudMade is the catalyst of change in the connected car industry. For decades cars have served the same purposes with the same interaction models and same business models. Now all of that is changing. The new era of connected cars is challenging and reshaping an industry. From electric vehicles to car sharing to on-demand taxis, multi-modal transportation and self-learning cars, CloudMade’s products are at the center of a new type of mobility.
Our products enable a vast number of connected car use cases ranging from personalized search to chassis customization to mobility apps to radically re-thought navigation. For too long the driver has been expected to learn how to use the car. We’ve flipped that idea on its head. Using CloudMade’s software the connected car learns about the driver, customizing every imaginable aspect of the car experience – from the tires to the screens in the cabin.
About the Role
We are looking for a Requirements Manager who will be responsible for solutions elaboration for our OEM and Tier 1 customers and will work with CloudMade’s product delivery, design and data science teams to deliver connected car systems and applications.
- Owning the process of requirements gathering, product/service definition, scoping, decision-making, and technical implementation planning
- Daily management and coordination of small, multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure development projects are delivered on time, within budget and according to quality levels expected by corporate standards
- Involvement in ensuring that client applications and new features are delivered and taking ownership of the delivery scope and release note entities
- Working closely with design, development, QA and marketing teams to determine the best requirements, design and vision for the product
- Understanding customer needs and delivering them to the development team
- Cooperation with product managers to define the product strategy and roadmap.
You are a highly self-motivated problem solver with a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team. You have excellent communication and negotiation skills, approach situations from a win-win stance and are a great critical thinker. It is essential that you have very strong mathematical abilities and possess a fluent grasp of both written and spoken English — technical reading and writing are a must.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least two years of experience in requirements management or business analysis
- High technical competence of cloud computing, mobile development
- You are passionate about products, with an insatiable appetite for perfection
- You are a champion of great user experience and let nothing stand between you and a product that delights users
- You are a great communicator – with customers, with executives and with internal design and engineering teams
- You are process-oriented and exceptionally well organized
- You are experienced at engaging with customers at senior levels
- You are experienced at reporting to senior management in your own organization
- You are familiar with current product management processes and tools
- Knowledge of BigData and IoT projects experience would be a plus
- Fluency in English essential.
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salaries, flexible working hours, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.