Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the role
As a Data Collection QA Intern you’ll evaluate our data quality, conduct exploratory analysis of identified data issues, and assist the QA Team daily with manual and automation test activities.
- Monitor manual and automation car signals
- Conduct exploratory testing and deep analysis of data collections
- Collaborate with the Support Team to process User feedback
- Support QA and QC projects daily
- Gather and report QA/test metrics to the QA Lead
- Work closely with the Agile delivery team to coordinate efforts on development, design, and product management
- Support the testing of mobile Apps
- Obtain and master knowledge in C++/Java/Python, SQL/SQlite, Linux CLI, Android Adb, Hbase, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, and JSON.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent math skills
- Analytical mindset
- Quick thinking, high level of diligence and a proactive attitude
- Basic understanding of the Agile development processes
- Upper-intermediate English level or above
- Technical reading and writing
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy as well as attention to detail
- Computer science degree or relevant experience
- Experience in and practical usage of any programming language.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.