Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the role
As an intern QA Engineer you’ll be responsible for the quality of the product server and client parts you are assigned to. Day to day work would include:
- Supporting both QA and QC on projects on a daily basis
- Driving scripted and exploratory testing, developing test cases for the product
- Gathering QA/test metrics and reporting to the QA Lead
- Being part of an agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management to coordinate efforts
- Working with embedded car staff evaluating software effectiveness in real driving sessions
- Obtaining and mastering knowledge in C++/Java/Python, CMake, Gtest, SQlite, Linux CLI, Android Adb, Hbase, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, Jmeter.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge of general software testing theory and the software development life cycle
- Quick thinking, high level of diligence and a proactive attitude
- Basic understanding of Agile development processes
- Upper-intermediate English level or above, technical reading and writing
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy as well as attention to detail
- Computer science degree or similar is a must.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.