Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
You will be responsible for testing the server-side Personalized Driver Assistance System, which is based on a microservices architecture and operated by machine learning algorithms. You will be required to ensure the quality of the system from an initial data science prototyping perspective.
- Complex exploratory testing of the data science personalized machine learning solution for the automotive industry
- Deep analysis and evaluation of big data models, algorithms, and data processing logic
- Conduct testing activities for middle-sized feature scale
- Gather QA/test metrics and report to the QA Lead
- Co-operate with the Support Team on processing users’ feedback
- Test documentation development
- Test POC and product customizations
- As part of an Agile delivery team, work closely with development, design, and product management to coordinate work efforts
- Obtain and master knowledge in Java/Python, SQL/SQlite, Linux CLI, Hbase, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, and JSON.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant working experience in backend/frontend manual/automation testing
- Understanding of Big data technology trends
- Experience in creating test documentation (test cases, checklists, release notes)
- Excellent math skills
- Analytical mindset
- Quick thinking, high level of diligence and a proactive attitude
- Understanding of Agile development processes
- Upper-intermediate English level or above
- Skilled in technical reading and writing
- Strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer science degree or relevant experience
- Experience and practical usage of any programming language.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.