Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We’re looking for an energetic and results-oriented Project Manager with a strong understanding of and hands-on experience with Agile Methods, including Scrum. This individual will be responsible for managing complex programs with high visibility throughout the organization.
- Ensure delivery within defined parameters: scope, quality, cost, timeline
- Focus on quality: standards, processes, metrics, artefacts
- Drive customer relationship: day-to-day communication, engagement development, project negotiations, etc
- Remove bottlenecks and resolve issues, ensure overall delivery maturity and effectiveness
- Support the hiring process.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
- Diverse experience in international projects (ideally Automotive or Web and Mobile)
- Experience in managing Agile teams (Scrum and Kanban) or solid understanding of Agile methodologies. Good understanding of different SDLC models and their pros and cons is a big plus
- Solid communication skills, as well as fluent English, are crucial.
- Strong leadership and a good sense of people management and motivation skills are very important.
- Product vision and consulting skills, the ability to elaborate on ideas and product requirements, explain technical concepts in a simple way, convey technical vision and concepts to business people
- Experience in fixed-price and T&M project management techniques and practices
- Technical experience in any functional domain
- MS/BS degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent work experience.