Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Owner who will work with CloudMade’s product delivery, design and data science teams to deliver connected car systems and applications.
- Owning the process of requirements gathering, product/service definition, scoping, decision-making and technical implementation planning
- Daily management and coordination of multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure development projects are delivered on time, within budget and according to quality levels expected by corporate standards
- Involvement in ensuring that client applications and new features are delivered and taking ownership of the delivery scope and release note entities
- Working closely with design, development, QA and marketing teams to determine the best requirements, design and vision for the product
- Researching and analysing the market, understanding customer and user needs and delivering them to the development team
- Cooperation with product managers to define the product strategy and roadmap according to business value.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
You are a highly self-motivated problem solver with a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team. You have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, approach situations from a win-win stance and are a great critical thinker. It is essential that you have very strong mathematical abilities and possess a fluent grasp of both written and spoken English — technical reading and writing are a must.
Qualifications & Experience:
- You have at least two years of experience as a product owner, requirements manager or business analyst
- You are a champion of great user experience and let nothing stand between you and a product that delights users
- You are a great communicator – with customers, with executives and with internal design and engineering teams
- You are experienced at reporting to senior management in your own organization
- You are process-oriented and exceptionally well organized
- You are an evangelist of Agile processes and principles
- You can deliver an effective and groomed backlog
- You know how to deal with ambiguous requirements
- You can translate a product vision into detailed requirements
- You can lead by example in being curious and asking ‘whys’ rather than ‘whats’.