Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
The mission of the Product Manager (Mobile Apps) is to develop CloudMade application solutions through their full lifecycle from ideation and business model creation through to deployment inside a customer program.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Setting apps and services solutions vision and strategy
- Understanding end-user experience and customer needs, and validating solutions
- Developing and communicating the program vision and roadmap, program backlog, pricing, licensing and ROI
- Understanding and participating in portfolio work
- Defining releases and program increments
- Managing and prioritizing the flow of work
- Leading the product team
- Working with stakeholders inside CloudMade, including sales teams, program management teams, solution architect/engineering and executive teams
- Supporting customer product management and sales teams with pre-sales materials.
For this role CloudMade encourages the Product Manager to lead the creative process of generating, developing and curating new ideas.
Understanding of market trends and insights, and the ability to fully explore innovations will be very important for success in this role.
Qualifications and experience:
- Over five years’ experience in full lifecycle product management
- A proven ability to deliver innovate apps into the market
- A proven ability to produce high quality sales and marketing collateral that sells a vision looking two to five years into the future
- Experience of delivering great user experiences
- Experience of reporting to executive management
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Readiness to travel to Kyiv, Ukraine for 50% of the time
Would be an advantage:
- B2C product experience including user experience definition and business model thinking
- Brand ownership and development experience
- Team management skills
- Automotive industry understanding.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.