Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We are looking for a Personal Assistant who will be responsible for the assistance to our CEO and Fleet Management team.
This includes but not limited to:
50% assistance to CEO:
- Organize and support meetings, teleconference and other events
- Keeping track of invoicing
- Making market research
- Analysis of database
50% assistance to the Fleet Management team:
- Making purchases for the fleet team
- Arranging logistics and insurance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- Experience as a Personal or Administrative Assistant
- Experience supporting people remotely.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.