Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
Motion Graphics/Interaction Designers at CloudMade are responsible for bringing movement to new digital user experiences, across web, mobile, in-vehicle and virtual platforms. Through your work at CloudMade you will become an expert in automotive HMI and an expert in future Intelligent Vehicle UX.
Your role includes:
- Supporting UX designers to deliver a mix of motion graphics concepts and products
- Graphic and visual design and helping to define how the constraints of hardware affect animations and transitions
- Working with developers to ensure your vision is translated into production design.
You will stop at nothing until cars are simple and delightful to use. You are a visual perfectionist with exceptional taste and judgement. Your background might include:
- Several years’ experience working as a Motion Graphics designer either for conceptual or commercial projects for in-vehicle HMI, games, 2D vector-based interfaces or 3D interfaces, either in-house or in an agency
- Motion Designers with automotive or AR/VR experience will be strongly considered, although creativity will be the key.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.