Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We are looking for the Marketing Manager who will promote the CloudMade vision and endgame by owning and driving marketing strategy.
- Manage and implement the marketing strategy globally
- Creatively execute strategy in line with the highest standards
- Manage our participation in US based and international trade shows; organize internal and external marketing events
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build networks with key industry players
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing activities, gain insight and assess against goals
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and marketing movements in the automotive industry
- Introduce best practice in marketing
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Act as a service line manager for marketing professionals and advise on their professional development.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Over five years’ experience in B2B event marketing or marketing communications
- Immaculate written English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Experience in creating and managing B2B email marketing campaigns
- Social media campaign execution experience
- Experience in living or working in an international environment
- BSc degree in marketing or a related field
Would be an advantage:
- Experience marketing B2B software products
- Brand ownership and development experience
- Team management skills
- Automotive industry understanding.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- High quality healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.