Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
CloudMade is running a fleet of drivers to validate the technology and data science learning modules. The fleet is using CloudMade products created to assist the driver before, during and after the drive, including Android and iOS mobile applications integrated into vehicles. The Junior Fleet Manager will be working with the following responsibilities:
- Deal with device testing, setup, customization and troubleshooting (including soldering, in-car testing)
- Order devices, manage devices inventory, cars configuration and internet refill for the whole fleet
- Administer the car booking and customer demo preparation processes
- Be in charge of the fleet monitoring, in particular dealing with problems recognition, customer support and execution of problem solving
- Be ready to travel a lot and manage on-site car setup, sales process support and product presentations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least upper-intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
- Proactive and client-oriented approach
- Stress resistant with regard to customer complaints and the ability to work under pressure
- Technical background sufficient to understand the root cause of issues and share the details with development and QA teams
- Advanced PC user, confident with Linux OS
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.