Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our team in Kyiv. This is a team player role for someone with a strong technical background and experience in User support; Windows, Linux and Mac OS workstations administration as well as Linux server system administration and Networking skills.
You have solid communication skills and a professional customer-oriented attitude.
We require clear and consistent communication to ensure that you understand our processes, so that you can keep our existing infrastructure in perfect working order, along with continually improving our IT services.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- User support, resolving incoming issues in a friendly and customer-oriented manner
- User management (LDAP, Google Account, Dropbox, Conference and Dial-In services)
- Purchasing equipment and working with external services
- Setting up workstations
- Administration, configuration and continuous improvement of our IT infrastructure:
- Cloud infrastructure
- Wired and Wi-Fi networks with a complex network topology
- Linux (Ubuntu) servers with various applications and services
- Administration of various services and systems (Jira, Wiki, GitLab, Jenkins).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Good spoken and written English
- User support experience, knowledge of the customer orientation concept
- Good troubleshooting skills, ability to perform HW maintenance and diagnostics
- LDAP, DHCP, DNS configuration experience
- Web-servers configuration (SSL certs installation, reverse proxy configuration)
- Virtualization technology (general knowledge, QEMU/KVM, AWS)
- Jira and Confluence administration
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS system administration
- Solid experience in:
- Hardware maintenance and diagnostics
- Network equipment configuration
- Linux (Ubuntu) server’s administration and configuration
- AWS experience is an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Positive team player
- Accurate and responsible attitude towards work.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.