Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We are looking for an iOS Engineer to join our team. You will be working on various CloudMade demo platforms – static demonstrator on iOS tablet, drivable car demo in real vehicle, smartphone app to showcase multiple CloudMade’s use cases.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 2 years of iOS experience, 3 years of Objective-C development
- Understanding algorithms design, data structures, complexity and optimization
- Experience in client-server architecture, protocols
- Experience in Media, Multitasking, CoreData, Networking, Social Features of iOS
- Experience in TDD, Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Refactoring
- Experience in agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Good written and spoken English.
- 3 years of Mac OS/iOS Experience
- Solid knowledge of application’s architecture and design
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync clients development
- Solid knowledge of CoreData and multithreading
- Knowledge of encryption algorithms
- Fluent English.