Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
The HR Manager’s mission is to create an environment where world class products are built and fill it with the best product creators in the world.
- Contribute to the development of company’s strategy by aligning HR processes and systems with business priorities and goals; drive the people agenda as an integral part of the business agenda
- Contribute to achievement of the company’s business objectives through the development and implementation of effective HR solutions, processes and tools
- Promote and deliver company’s values
- Work with the recruitment team ensure that company is able to attract, develop, motivate and retain top talents
- Provide comprehensive operational HR support across the organization. Ensure compliance with local legal requirements (Europe, Japan, USA)
- Manage the company’s compensation and benefits system; lead the compensation review process at the global level
- Champion effective performance management; lead quarterly based performance management process including objectives setting and reviews
- Lead staff development programs and career planning processes. Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas for improvement; lead on employee engagement initiatives implementation
- Drive effective internal communication
- Manage HR budget and planning.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Over five years of experience developing and leading HR function within international companies (previous IT industry experience is preferable, but not a must)
- Experience owning, managing, and enhancing a company’s culture
- Strong experience designing and implementing the company’s HR plan and its associated initiatives, events, and staffing and retention activities
- Strong consulting and negotiation skills
- Proven ability in project management
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Sport compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.