Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
The HR Assistant’s mission is to support the creation of an environment where world class products are built.
- Creating internal communications (monthly newsletter and other regular organizational news)
- Managing and administering the time tracking system
- Administrating the company’s benefits (insurance, medical insurance, English courses, etc.)
- Organizing internal events
- Proving administrative support to newcomers and organizing onboarding activities
- Supporting HR processes and related administrative tasks across the full employee lifecycle.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Advanced spoken and written English
- At least one year’s experience as an assistant or similar
- Ability to write clearly and accurately
- Attentive to details, well organized, able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.