CloudMade is the catalyst of change in the connected car industry. For decades cars have served the same purposes with the same interaction models and same business models. Now all of that is changing. The new era of connected cars is challenging and reshaping an industry. From electric vehicles to car sharing to on-demand taxis, multi-modal transportation and self-learning cars, CloudMade’s products are at the center of a new type of mobility.
Our products enable a vast number of connected car use cases ranging from personalized search to chassis customization to mobility apps to radically re-thought navigation. For too long the driver has been expected to learn how to use the car. We’ve flipped that idea on its head. Using CloudMade’s software the connected car learns about the driver, customizing every imaginable aspect of the car experience – from the tires to the screens in the cabin.
CloudMade’s leadership team is made up of industry veterans with startup and corporate successes behind them at companies like Psion, Microsoft, Macromedia, Oracle, Libratone, Harman-Kardon. We have offices in Sunnyvale (California), Munich (Germany), London (UK) and Kyiv (Ukraine).
About the Role
We are looking for an HR process administrator/ HR Assistant, who will be responsible for keeping all internal documentation database updated and assist in HR ongoing operational activities.
- Creating a structure of internal policies and procedures
- Maintain an existing documentation database
- Writing, editing and updating process, procedures and instructions for internal users
- Collaborates with translators and proofreaders if needed
- Working closely with Sales and HR teams to ensure that the finished documentation meets requirements
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation, documents preparing
- Supporting of HR processes and related administrative tasks across the full employee lifecycle
Administration of medical insurance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Ability to write clearly and accurately
- Attentive to details, well organized, able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Familiar with Confluence, Jira, Dropbox will be an advantage
- Experience in creation of the user documentation will be an advantage
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salaries, flexible working hours, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.