Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
The Head of Program Management is responsible for the successful delivery of projects within CloudMade and in conjunction with our customers. The success of projects will be evaluated by product quality, customer satisfaction, delivery excellence and, when external projects, profitability.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Project management excellence: process set up and improvement, including risk management
- Resource management and allocation
- Review and approve Scope of Work (SoWs) milestone estimates, program charter and other program documents
- Pre-sales support for different business units and management of business unit staff involved in pre-sales
- Margin tracking
- Risk management and reporting
- People management, development and engagement (Project and Program managers in direct reporting).
Qualifications and experience:
- Successful experience of customer project delivery within product organizations
- Successful people management and development experience
- An ability to inspire teams and communicate with exceptional clarity and confidence
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or Management or related
- Strong sense of product, use cases and empathy with the end user
- Excellent communication skills in English and your native language
- Willingness and natural inclination to open and facilitate active communication.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.