CloudMade is the catalyst of change in the connected car industry. For decades cars have served the same purposes with the same interaction models and same business models. Now all of that is changing. The new era of connected cars is challenging and reshaping an industry. From electric vehicles to car sharing to on-demand taxis, multi-modal transportation and self-learning cars, CloudMade’s products are at the center of a new type of mobility.
Our products enable a vast number of connected car use cases ranging from personalized search to chassis customization to mobility apps to radically re-thought navigation. For too long the driver has been expected to learn how to use the car. We’ve flipped that idea on its head. Using CloudMade’s software the connected car learns about the driver, customizing every imaginable aspect of the car experience – from the tires to the screens in the cabin.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial-minded and execution-oriented leader to maintain and support company’s operations in Ukraine and worldwide.
- Contribute to develop company’ strategy, align HR processes and systems with business priorities and goals, drive people agenda as an integral part of the business agenda
- Lead HR function including organizational design and development, recruitment, reward and retention, learning and development, employee relations and HR operations
- Contribute to achievement of the company’s business objectives through the development and implementation of effective HR solutions, processes & tools
- Ensure that company is able to attract, develop, motivate and retain staff
- Provide comprehensive operational HR support across the organization (including UA & other markets)
- Promote and deliver corporate values, new leadership competencies and behaviours to employees
- Manage compensation review process and prepare proposals for salary adjustments and bonuses for review at the global level
- Championing effective performance management and succession planning; lead the performance management process including objectives setting, mid-year and annual reviews, ongoing feedback, development and career planning
- Lead on employees engagement initiatives implementation, drive employee engagement through the facilitation of annual action plan/focus groups and interpretation of annual survey results
- Ensure compliance with local legal requirements in countries (Europe, USA)
- Devise and deliver effective communication & employee engagement strategy
- HR budgeting and planning
- Managing HR team
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of developing and leading regional and multi-national people functions (previous IT industry experience is preferable, but not a must)
- Proven ability in program/project management
- Experience owning, managing and enhancing a company’s culture
- Strong experience designing and implementing the company’s HR plan and its associated initiatives, events, and staffing & retention activities
- Strong background creating and implementing recruiting and retention programs
- Strong business, consulting, negotiation, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Full working proficiency in English, Russian, and Ukrainian required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salaries, flexible working hours, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.