CloudMade is the catalyst of change in the connected car industry. For decades, cars have served the same purposes with the same interaction models and same business models. Now all of that is changing. The new era of connected cars is challenging and reshaping an industry. From electric vehicles to car sharing to on-demand taxis, multi-modal transportation and self-learning cars, CloudMade’s products are at the center of a new type of mobility.
Our products enable a vast number of connected car use cases ranging from personalized search to chassis customization to mobility apps to radically re-thought navigation. For too long the driver has been expected to learn how to use the car. We’ve flipped that idea on its head. Using CloudMade’s software, the connected car learns about the driver, customizing every imaginable aspect of the car experience – from the tires to the screens in the cabin.
We are now looking for a Director of New Business Models to join our team in Munich. This is a compelling role where you will have the opportunity to lead the strategic direction of CloudMade’s services and solutions portfolio, helping to develop, design and drive real innovations that will change the entire industry. You will be working together with an ambitious and entrepreneurial team of professionals in Munich, Kyiv, Tokyo and London.
About the Role
- Strategic ownership of CloudMade’s services and solutions.
- Developing, designing and driving new business models direction.
- Services and solutions roadmap ownership.
- Services and solutions P&L ownership.
- Leading partner ecosystem: communications, synergies, business model and value chain definition.
- Working closely with Sales and Customer Solutions teams to get direct connection with customers – OEMs and Tier 1s.
- Working closely with Design and Product teams to get inputs from end users to design desirable products that drivers love and OEMs demand.
What Company Offers
Direct and accountable ownership of products, projects and/or customers. Your work will have an impact on the entire company. Flat hierarchies and dynamic work environment. Lean and fast-paced decision-making process. An intellectually and creatively stimulating workplace.
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong experience in business model creation and definition.
- Strong experience in delivering product strategy and roadmaps.
- 3+ years of product management experience delivering consumer applications, services, solutions.
- Experience through the full product lifecycle from ideation and innovation to commercialization and iterative improvement.
- Being open to travel to customer locations, conferences and demo days to get inputs for solutions and services roadmap.
- Fluency in English.
Will be a plus
- Technical background.
- Automotive experience. You will be ready to immerse yourself in CloudMade’s world and the world of today’s driver to develop exceptional empathy with the end user.
- Fluency in German.