Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
You will work close with data scientists to efficiently implement machine learning algorithms in production. When the data scientists finish with their research, you will be responsible for implementing the development phase. You will need to consider things that the data scientists did not touch, such as performance, storage, architecture and designing the product API in a way that is efficient, maintainable and easy to use.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/ transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 3 years of working experience in Java/J2SE development
- Strong Java core and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of OOP/OOD, architecture and design patterns
- Strong communicator, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding ML tasks and approaches
- Efficient coding skills
- Upper Intermediate spoken and written English
- Experience working with the following is a big plus:
- Big Data frameworks/storages
- Python ML libraries (scipy, numpy, scikit-learn)
- Hadoop (experience with Cloudera/Hortonworks/MapR).