Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
The role of Customer Support Manager is to ensure a great end-user experience while using our products, by providing excellent customer support, acting as a single point of contact.
- Support internal and external users of CloudMade’s products
- Be the first in line to address all user requests (run first-level support)
- Ensure that all user requests are satisfied in a user-centered, professional and timely manner
- Proactively suggest improvements to product teams, participate in product design sessions, share feature requests and effective workarounds
- Proactively reach out to users (e.g. to check-in about data collection progress)
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities (e.g. rewriting release notes in a user-friendly way)
- Design and create reports of KPIs to share regularly with relevant teams, like product teams, sales, marketing and management.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Easy-going personality with a friendly way of communicating; feels the mood and emotions
- Proactive, ‘can-do’ mindset, ready to get hands dirty
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong user focus (empathy)
- Experience of working in a tech company (within an informal working culture)
- Good analytical skills, able to set-up reports
- Some technical understanding (general understanding of difference between apps, technologies, agile development — general understanding, some knowledge of DevOps function)
- Able to manage stressful situations
- Experience of working in an IT software company
- Experience working with international customers in overseas locations or working overseas while providing support
- Ability to improvise and think on their feet in customer situations
- Experience of regular communication with Executive / C-level / Board level people
- General understanding of agile methodology
- Previous experience in the automotive industry.