CloudMade is the catalyst of change in the connected car industry. For decades cars have served the same purposes with the same interaction models and same business models. Now all of that is changing. The new era of connected cars is challenging and reshaping an industry. From electric vehicles to car sharing to on-demand taxis, multimodal transportation and self-learning cars, CloudMade’s products are at the center of a new type of mobility.
CloudMade’s products enable a vast number of connected car use cases ranging from personalized search to chassis customization to mobility apps to radically re-thought navigation. For too long the driver has been expected to learn how to use the car. We’ve flipped that idea on its head. Using CloudMade’s software the connected car learns about the driver, customizing every imaginable aspect of the car experience – from the tires to the screens in the cabin.
About the Role
CloudMade is running a fleet of drivers (up to 50 people) for validation of the technology and data science learning modules. The fleet is using mobile application connected to in-car’s OBD II dongle for data collection. Customer Support Specialist will be working with drivers to proactively support them, collect feedback and issues, as well as working with the development team to provide inputs to the product backlog.
- Support CloudMade fleet of drivers on collecting their feedback and addressing issues
- Track fleet driving progress and issues through the Fleet Management Dashboard
- Work with Engineering, QA and Data Science teams to investigate application issues and help to prioritise them
- Create weekly reports on the fleet driving progress and share it with Executive team
- Execute focus groups with drivers (subset of drivers) on the weekly basis
- Proactively reach to drivers to check their data collection progress, absence of data, gaps in data and other possible issues
- Provide inputs to product backlog and roadmap based on customer feedback
Qualifications & Experience
- At least upper-intermediate level of English. Ability to talk with US and EU based customers through different channels (phone calls, skype meetings etc.)
- Proactive and client-oriented approach
- Stress resistance to customer complaints and ability to work under pressure
- Technical background on the level to understand the root cause of the issue and share the details with development and QA teams. (connect to a server, check data in the database, ability to read logs, etc.)
- Ability to learn and grow
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility and international travel opportunities. We provide excellent environment for self-development together with unique personal attitude.