Do you wonder how long Uber will go on subsidizing your taxi rides for? Have you thought about the consequences of a car brand like Ford allowing Google to control their autonomous cars? Do you want a slice of a connected and autonomous car market worth $120Bn in 2020? If you do, come and see what we’re doing at CloudMade.
CloudMade has developed a proprietary software solution used by automotive OEMs that makes the connected car user experience safer, more fun and more intuitive. Using cutting edge machine learning techniques, we create a profile of the driver that predicts their likes and dislikes, understands their habits and lets the car delight the driver and passengers.
We need Product Managers at CloudMade who can lead the creation of customer solutions that span car chassis, cabin and user interfaces.
You will report to the Chief Product Officer and will be responsible for transforming today’s connected car experiences.
About the Role
CloudMade Product Managers play a crucial role understanding the needs of the end user and our OEM and Tier 1 customers as well as working with CloudMade’s product delivery, design and data science teams to deliver connected car systems and applications directly to our customers.
Your role includes:
- Defining products that are being built into cars for release between 2018-2021.
- Owning the success metrics of products.
- Guiding product delivery teams made up of designers, data scientists, solutions architects and engineers.
- Working, communicating and building relationships with customers inside OEMs and Tier 1s.
- Working onsite with customers in North America, Europe and Asia as well as with CloudMade’s teams in Kyiv, Ukraine.
You are a skilled communicator and leader who’s at home in the middle of the whirlwind of product management. You have strong instincts and impeccable taste whilst also being analytical and data driven. You stand on the intersection between marketing, design and technology.
Your background might include:
- Several years of product management experience delivering consumer applications, systems and experiences.
- Experience through the full product lifecycle from ideation and innovation through to commercialization and iterative improvement.
- Automotive experience is helpful but not mandatory. You will be ready to immerse yourself in CloudMade’s world and the world of the today’s driver to develop exceptional empathy with the end user.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in German will be an advantage.
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salary (level is TBC), flexible working hours, as well as intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.