CloudMade is the catalyst of change in the connected car industry. For decades cars have served the same purposes with the same interaction models and the same business models. Now all of that is changing. A new era of connected cars is challenging and reshaping an entire industry. From electric vehicles to car-sharing to on-demand taxis, multimodal transportation and self-learning cars, CloudMade’s products are at the center of a new type of mobility.
CloudMade’s products enable a vast number of connected car use cases ranging from personalized searches to chassis customization to mobility apps to radically re-thought navigation. For too long the driver has been expected to learn how to use the car. We’ve flipped that idea on its head. Using CloudMade’s software, the connected car learns about the driver, customizing every imaginable aspect of the car experience, from the tires to the screens in the cabin.
About the Role
Your role includes:
- Defining products that are being built into cars for release between 2018-2021
- Owning the success metrics of products
- Guiding product delivery teams made up of designers, data scientists, solutions architects and engineers
- Working, communicating and building relationships with customers inside OEMs and Tier 1s
- Working onsite with customers in North America, Europe and Asia as well as with CloudMade’s team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
You are a skilled communicator and leader who is at home in the middle of the whirlwind of product management. You have strong instincts and impeccable taste, whilst also being analytical and data driven. You stand on the intersection between marketing, design and technology.
Your background might include:
- Several year’s product management experience delivering consumer applications, systems and experiences
- Experience across the full product lifecycle from ideation and innovation through to commercialization and iterative improvement
- Automotive experience is helpful but not mandatory. You will be ready to immerse yourself in CloudMade’s world and the world of the today’s driver to develop exceptional empathy with the end user
- Fluency in English
Will be a plus:
- Technical background
- Automotive experience
- Fluency in German.