Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
Your role includes:
- Defining products that are being built into cars for release between 2018-2021
- Owning the success metrics of products
- Guiding product delivery teams made up of designers, data scientists, solutions architects and engineers
- Working, communicating and building relationships with customers inside OEMs and Tier 1s
- Working onsite with customers in North America, Europe and Asia as well as with CloudMade’s team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
You are a skilled communicator and leader who is at home in the middle of the whirlwind of product management. You have strong instincts and impeccable taste, whilst also being analytical and data driven. You stand on the intersection between marketing, design and technology.
Your background might include:
- Several year’s product management experience delivering consumer applications, systems and experiences
- Experience across the full product lifecycle from ideation and innovation through to commercialization and iterative improvement
- Automotive experience is helpful but not mandatory. You will be ready to immerse yourself in CloudMade’s world and the world of the today’s driver to develop exceptional empathy with the end user
- Fluency in English.
Will be a plus:
- Technical background
- Automotive experience
- Fluency in German.