Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Product Manager who will be responsible for solutions elaboration of our OEM and Tier 1 customers. This individual will work with CloudMade’s product delivery, design, and data science teams to deliver connected car systems and applications.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Defining products that are being built into cars for release between 2018 – 2021
- Owning the product success metrics
- Guiding product delivery teams that are made up of designers, data scientists, solutions architects, and engineers
- Working, communicating, and building relationships with OEMs and Tier 1s customers
- Working onsite with customers in the USA and CloudMade’s team in Kyiv.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
You are a highly self-motivated problem solver and team player with a positive attitude. You are a great critical thinker with excellent communication and negotiation skills who approaches situations with a win-win attitude.
It is essential that you have very strong mathematical abilities and possess a fluent grasp of both written and spoken English — technical reading and writing are critical for this position.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent English
- A skilled communicator and leader who is comfortable in the middle of the whirlwind of product management
- Analytical and data driven with strong instincts and impeccable taste, you stand at the intersection between marketing, design, and technology
- You have a technical background with several years of product management experience in delivering consumer applications, systems, and experiences
- You have experience with the full product lifecycle from ideation and innovation through to commercialization and iterative improvement
- Automotive experience is helpful but not mandatory. You are ready to immerse yourself in CloudMade’s world and the world of today’s driver, to develop exceptional empathy with the end user.