Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
As Customer Intelligence and Sales Specialist you will be building Customer Intelligence, boosting CloudMade’s sales process, and helping connect the dots within automotive customer organizations.
- Research decision makers and influencers within customer organizations
- Outreach and initial engagement with qualified leads — email, phone, LinkedIn
- Support and expand customer organization charts
- Coordinate expos/internal outreach events and the daily sales process. Arrange and coordinate sales meetings, including field support, during big automotive shows and expos worldwide
- Support sales activities up to end-to-end deal closures as part of a Sales Unit.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience working with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and similar tools
- Experience writing customized emails for cold targeted outreach
- Proactive sales mindset
- Excellent written English and business email etiquette
- Good spoken English to support lead generation and sales calls
- An IT background with the ability to use and understand technical terminology
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with organization charts and deep sales process
- Spoken French.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.