Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
- Establish/support quality assurance and testing process for a product (C++ SDK)
- Analyze business requirements and product audience to participate in feature requirements definition
- Generate reasonable test documentation (test strategy, test plan, test suites etc.) for a product
- Support automation testing framework (designed for C++ SDK) and adapt/improve it according to ongoing needs
- Integrate tests into the build pipelines with focus on continuous delivery
- Work as a part of SCRUM team.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Intermediate level English or higher is required
- At least two years’ working experience in software quality assurance
- At least one years’ experience developing any type of test automation
- basic C++ knowledge
- Experience with SQL and Linux/Unix-based systems, git
- Experience with CI
- Understanding of agile delivery methodology application in practice.
Would be a plus:
- Proven experience establishing continuous delivery processes
- Prior experience developing/updating automation testing frameworks
- Experience running performance tests
- Computer science degree or similar.