Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global foot print to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2019 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.
About the Role
As an Administrative Assistant you will have a wide variety of responsibilities, and the ideal candidate will be organized, resourceful and able to prioritize numerous tasks.
- Organize and support meetings, teleconferences and other events
- Keep track of invoicing
- Undertake market research
- Analyse databases
- Assist the Fleet Management team: making purchases for the fleet team and arranging logistics and insurance
- Assist the Data Collection team in agencies research.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- Experience as a personal or administrative assistant
- Experience supporting people remotely
- Precise attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to solve problems and make decisions effectively
- Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate that includes:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.