We’re looking for a
in Kyiv or remote
We are looking for a Python Engineer to become a core member of our product development team working on CloudMade products and solutions for the automotive industry and integrating those into customer’s systems.
- Work closely with data science team and help them to develop highly optimized code for data processing and Machine Learning (ML);
- Work on a ML framework which is used by the CloudMade’s data science team and customer teams. Work on the next major release focused on the production use. Design the architecture for the new features;
- Develop backend REST services used in PoC projects by mobile applications. Design such services from scratch. Work closely with product team to identify the requirements;
- Research and experiment with various prototypes to support the pre-sales process and PoC projects. e.g. develop Alexa skills, work with smart home IoT devices and their integration;
- You will have flexibility to experiment with new libraries and technologies and use them for the projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Upper-intermediate level in spoken and written English
- Solid knowledge of Python 3 and its ecosystem
- Experience with web frameworks both sync and async (Flask, FastAPI, Aiohttp)
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Test frameworks (py.test, Tavern)
- Experience with Docker
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Understanding of Software Design, OOP, data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of REST API design principles
- Team playing attitude as well as ability to work and research independently
Would be a plus:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Apache Spark
- General understanding of the Hadoop stack
- Experience developing AWS Lambdas and Alexa Skills
- NoSQL databases experience (Redis, HBase)
- Experience working with spatial data (GeoJSON, shapely, Spatialite, PostGIS)
- Experience in developing scalable distributed systems
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2021 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.