We’re looking for a
in Kyiv, Ukraine
To be at the front line of the business to ensure that both pre-sales and delivery are managed to the highest standards.
- Own project scoping, costing and sizing for SoWs
- Ensure delivery within defined parameters: scope, quality, cost and timeline
- Focus on quality: standards, processes, metrics and artefacts
- Drive customer relationships: day-to-day communication, engagement, development, project negotiations, etc
- Remove bottlenecks and resolve issues, ensure overall delivery maturity and effectiveness
- Drive pre-sale activities
- Provide engineering support to the business unit
- Ensure all pre-sales activities proceed as expected
- Ensure all delivery activities within the business unit take place as expected or they exceed expectations
- Take responsibility for the overall success of the business unit, playing a central role in sales.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of project management experience in international projects (ideally Automotive, Web and Mobile)
- Experience in managing Agile teams (Scrum and Kanban)
- Solid communication skills as well as fluent English are crucial. You will drive B2B communication, facilitate pre-sale activities, negotiate outstanding cases and adapt your communication style to needs as they arise
- Strong leadership and a good sense of people management and motivational skills are very important. You should be able to guide others through the complexity, ambiguity and uncertainty they may encounter
- The ability to elaborate on ideas and product requirements, explain technical concepts in simple ways, convey technical vision and concepts to business people
- Experience in fixed-price and T&M project management techniques and practices
- High level of technical awareness is expected
- MS/BS degree in computing sciences or equivalent work experience
Good to have:
- Experience in sales roles leading sales engagements with customers with responsibility for closing
- An exceptionally outgoing personality – able to converse with any customer anywhere.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2021 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.