We’re looking for a
Platform Product Manager
in Kyiv, Ukraine
The Platform Product Manager works alongside sales, design and development teams to identify, scope, build and grow our framework/platform products. At CloudMade our framework/platform products are sold to automotive customers who then embed them into, and use them to power their vehicle, cloud and phone solutions. Coming from either a solution architecture or a technical product background possibly in automotive, information technology, eCommerce, finance or consumer goods, you’ll be excited to dig into the world of automotive solutions and pushy our ideas into production. You’ll be expected to contribute to increasing the overall CloudMade product portfolio, and therefore our potential revenues.
- Working in a cross-functional team, take ownership and grow our framework/platform products value propositions and direct the evolution of these products over time
- Investigate, scope out, analyse and build robust business cases for new features of the framework/platform product – specifically around the platform for developing and integrating ML adaptive solutions
- Work closely with engineering team to define scope of work and prioritisation
- Have an opinion in marketing and branding for your products
- Act in an agile way to plan what your teams will deliver and the timeline for implementation and prioritization of features
- Carefully monitor development sprints, overall project timelines and changes in business strategy
- In future, have P&L responsibilities and contribute to the business vision and strategy and 5-year framework/platform product roadmap and the targeted ROI on features
- Be part of the product management line in Kyiv and help grow the team using leading management techniques.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as Solution Architect, Product Manager or Product Owner for a technical framework/platform product
- BS/MS in Digital Business Studies, Digital Marketing, Product Design, or Computer Science is preferable
- Some experience in ownership of framework/platform products within your current role
- Knowledge of product management principles, frameworks, and processes
- Understanding of Big Data paradigm, architecture of embedded and ML solutions
- Understanding of ML Frameworks for Data Scientists
- Hands-on experience with defining and validating product hypotheses
- Ability to identify use cases, value props and business models
- Experience writing user stories, grooming product backlogs and prioritizing requirements
- Skilled at navigating multiple pieces of the development cycle
- Awareness of the product opportunities given by machine-learning and cloud /edge computing platforms
- Great interpersonal skills, fluent in English speaking and good writing skills
- If possible, a second European or Asian language.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2021 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.