We’re looking for a
Mobile QA Engineer
in Kyiv, Ukraine
Be the person behind the launch of the first-ever artificial intelligence automotive apps in local and global markets. We’re looking for a curious and passionate keeper of the quality standards, who’s eager to work with products, and not just JIRA tasks. You will be taking part in the product design and definition, from the initial requirements to the production launch, and also setting up the bar for the quality of the product used by the drivers around the world.
- Designing and running acceptance and integration testing on internal product development and production-oriented mobile projects
- Developing test documentation
- Support quality standard with unit & integration tests
- Cooperate closely with the product development team (developers, designers, product and project managers) and contribute directly into the product value.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years working experience in mobile testing
- Understanding of Mobile technology trends
- Knowledge of iOS and Android user interface guidelines
- Experience of creating test documentation (test plans, test cases, release notes)
- Upper intermediate English level
- Experience supporting the publishing process into App Store/Play Market
- Good leadership skills and a strategic view will be a plus
Good to have:
- Experience in testing automation for mobile
- Experience with motion data-enabled functionality on iOS and Android
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2021 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.