We’re looking for a
Middle Android Engineer
We are looking for an Android Engineer to join our mobile development team, who is passionate about forming the future of the mobility experience and is capable of developing high-quality automotive and mobility products.
You will work as a part of the development team, integrating CloudMade components into products based on Android Platform: standalone phone apps (incl. Android Auto support), Android for Automotive apps for the head unit, apps for aftermarket head units.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Solid knowledge of Java Language and Java Core;
- 2+ years of experience in Android development;
- Architectural approaches: MVP, MVVM;
- Experience with Kotlin;
- Good understanding of design patterns;
- Knowledge of Dagger 2;
- Knowledge of RxJava2 / Coroutines;
- Development practices: Unit and integration testing, continuous integration, and delivery;
- Experience in Play Store publishing process;
- Good communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate English.
Good to have:
- BS/MS degree;
- Modularization approaches;
- Practical experience with NDK, Interprocess communication, Jetpack Compose, Hilt, Databinding;
- Knowledge of Android eco-system: Analytics, advertising, publishing, and UI design concepts;
- Knowledge of Kotlin Native, Flutter, 2objc.
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.