We’re looking for a
Lead QA Engineer
in Kyiv, Ukraine
To assure CloudMade products are meeting high quality standards by working across engineering teams, operations and contributing to the development of the quality team’s processes and expertise.
You will be responsible for all aspects of quality during the development CloudMade products starting from ideation to post-delivery analysis. This is a senior position that requires experience in:
- Development of a Software Quality Assurance strategy to meet customer and product needs
- Back End Testing skills are mandatory
- REST API testing experience
- Establishing and improving processes that assure a high quality of final product
- Development and execution of test plans, monitoring and report on test execution
- Contribute to short-term and long-term product planning and estimation
- Development of the test documentation
- Test automation with one of development languages (Java, C++)
- Coaching and training fellow team members to grow team expertise (desired)
- Maintain test automation frameworks.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least three years of working experience in software quality assurance (preferably backend and mobile testing)
- Knowledge of English (upper-intermediate or advanced)
- Excellent communication skills
- At least one year of practical experience in automation testing
- Hands-on experience with git, Jenkins
- Knowledge and practical experience with one of the development languages (Java, C++)
- Experience with JUnit, GTest or equivalent
- Experience with SQL and Linux/Unix-based systems
- Good understanding of the CI/CD processes
- Practical experience in creation of test documentation for complex products.
Candidates with following qualities will have advantage:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Work experience in automotive projects
- Work experience with one of standards (ASPICE, ISO15504, CMM)
- Proven experience establishing continuous delivery processes
- Prior experience in development of the automation testing frameworks
- Experience in performance testing.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2020 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.