We’re looking for a
IT Support Specialist
in Kyiv, Ukraine
We are looking for IT support specialist who will provide our Team with information technology support to optimize operational efficiency. Duties include but are not limited to resolving technical issues, maintaining hardware and software installations, improving IT systems and policies.
- Managing Jira Ticketing System
- Managing and maintaining Confluence system
- Accounts’ management: G-suit, office.com, Slack, Zoom, etc
- Devices’ support (OS, software installation, disks encryption, backups) – iOS and Android mobile phones, Mac, Windows/Linux, desktops/notebooks
- Managing and maintaining office equipment
- IT inventory housekeeping: buying/delivering/taking back/repairing/auditing IT equipment
- Networking debug wired + Wi-Fi
- Jira and Confluence configuration – projects, fields, boards, etc
- Working with ISP
- Support of Audit Compliance – keeping policies up to date, introducing new processes based on Audit needs, etc
- Managing users access to the Company’s internal systems
- Providing general IT support assistance to all employees.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in IT support
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem investigation and solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, politely, and in a timely manner.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software is playing to define every aspect of the design, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for automotive dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions with a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture, which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to further grow their business, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2021 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.