We’re looking for a
in Kyiv or remote
Develop and support high quality iOS products that leverages CloudMade’s smart solutions.
- Software design and code reviews
- iOS app development (Swift, Obj-C)
- Support quality standard with unit & integration tests
- Work as a part of SCRUM team
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in iOS mobile development
- Strong knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, Swift, UIKit
- Strong knowledge of patterns (MVP, MVVM, MVVM-C)
- Experience with application publishing
- Knowledge of Apple Human Design Guidelines
- User Notifications
- CoreLocation, CoreMotion
- Experience with third-party libraries
- Upper Intermediate level of English
Good to have:
- Obj-C experience
- C/C++ experience
- Database (SQLite, CoreData)
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Parking/transportation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. 2021 will see CloudMade launch several major new product lines as well as announcing new customer wins.