We’re looking for a
in Kyiv or remote
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to become a part of a strong and open-minded team, concentrated on the industrial solution, which allow drivers to enjoy an enhanced and innovative customer journey, and fleet managers to make car sharing and monitoring safe and seamless. The main consumers of this solution are leading international automotive publishing solutions company, providing services for the world’s most popular automobile manufacturers.
- Your direct work will be connected with a media-content management and delivery system;
- You will be responsible for content storing and interaction operations with a variety devices – web, mobile, vehicle head units – for a rich, coordinated and interactive user experience;
- You will handle the entire product development or a significant part. You will work closely with the customers, determine the product functionality, define the architecture, and estimate the overall work.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer (web, mobile, enterprise projects);
- Good knowledge of React;
- Experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less;
- Expert developing against RESTful APIs;
- Understanding of app/browser performance and techniques / cross-browser/platform issues;
- Upper Intermediate spoken and written English.
Compensation and Benefits
CloudMade offers competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology, and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones. In 2022 CloudMade is seen a technology provider to major OEMs over the world.