We’re looking for a
in Kyiv or remote
We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to provide personalized support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients;
- Undertake the tasks of taking messages and routing correspondence;
- Handle requests and queries appropriately;
- Maintain busy calendars, arrange meetings and appointments, and provide reminders making sure Executives’ time is spent effectively;
- Make travel arrangements, dealing with unexpected changes during travel;
- Expense reports;
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs;
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system;
- Liaising with internal staff;
- Event Management (trainings, brainstorms, Demo Days, Team’s offsites and All Hands);
- Hospitality Support;
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position providing support to Senior Executives;
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in English;
- Exemplary planning and time management skills;
- Up-to-date with advancements in office programs and applications;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- High level verbal and written communications skills;
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Good to have:
- Experience in organizing remote events in different time zones;
- Knowledge of HubSpot.
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate, which includes:
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Parking/transportation allowance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Personal and professional development;
- A challenging role within a performance-based culture in which you will be surrounded by dynamic, entrepreneurially minded colleagues.
Over the next 10 years the auto industry will see more dramatic changes than the last 100 years combined. Central to this disruption is the role that software and design are playing to define every aspect of the creation, development, use and sales of cars and transportation services.
Today, CloudMade is an expert in the design, development and delivery of artificial intelligence based solutions for the automotive industry and we are dedicated to delivering CloudMade’s promise of excitement through simplicity. With over 70 POCs completed, 8 OEM customers spanning North America, UK, France, Germany and Japan, CloudMade has global ambitions and a global footprint to match.
Driven by fantastic products, the latest technology and outstanding people, CloudMade has developed a business and a culture which match the huge ambitions of the company. In 2016 CloudMade announced a major strategic investment from Valeo to grow their business further, strengthen existing product lines and launch new ones.